Search engine optimization today is more than putting search terms on your website. Properly SEO’ed pages today require strong technical skills, an understanding of how the search engines work and a well-developed plan for your market. Graphic Chamber offers a complete strategic approach to clients wanting to drive visitors to their website. We start by researching your business, your competitors and the marketplace. We prepare a SEO marketing plan for your online business first by finding the answers to important questions that will help you define your keywords and content to capture search engine traffic. Questions like:
- What search terms are your customers using to find the goods you sell or the services you offer?
- What do our current web analytics tell us about your visitors?
- What terms, if any, do you already have a good search engine results page (SERP) rank?
- What terms are your competitors using?
- What tactics work best in your industry?
- What kind of content; blogs, social media (link to social media marketing page with link title: Stuart FL social media marketing firm), photography (Link to photography page with link title: Stuart FL photographer), videos, or website landing pages as examples, will best make your business unique and search effective?
- Are there really great keywords that are more exact and will drive higher quality traffic t your site? We call these long tail keywords.
- How will we use your images and videos to drive search engine traffic?
- How do we drive conversions because your website is mobile (Link to web design page with ink title: Stuart FL mobile website design firm) friendly?
Our team then carefully writes your content so as to take advantage of your top opportunities and lay the groundwork for your future content. It may surprise you to learn that really great opportunities exist that your competitors have not yet discovered.